The MABS Approach to Microfinance
The MABS Approach is a systematic step-by-step approach to developing and implementing microfinance services within a bank utilizing best practices. The key elements of the MABS Approach are organized in a series of 6 modules.
Each module of the MABS Approach to Microfinance includes the following:
- Course descriptions to outline the objectives of the module and the target audience
- Session Guides to provide an outline of the course material and how to use it
- Presentations with speaker’s notes to provide a visual representation of the material
- Reference materials, exercises and case studies to help apply the material internally
- Tools, including templates, interactive worksheets and manuals to use internally