The MABS Program developed the training course on Fraud Prevention and Management Training to equip banks on how to identify different types of fraud, as well as provide measures to prevent, detect and manage fraud. Fraud has always been identified during operations reviews and technical assistance conducted to banks as one primary reason for their delinquency problems.
At the end of the 1-day training course, participants are expected to:
- Understand the types of fraud committed during different loan phases.
- Learn about measures to prevent, detect and manage fraud.
- Learn how to conduct MIS Loan Analysis of MF Loans Listings.
- Identify internal control lapses that allow occurrences of fraud in their banks.
- Develop an action plan to strengthen fraud prevention and management in their banks.
- Internal Audit Head and Staff
- Microfinance Supervisors
- Loans Department Head
|Fraud – Prevention, Detection and Management||
|Internal Control & Fraud||